About the job
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what’s now to what’s next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
The Recruiting Coordinator to be responsible for operating and coordinating tasks and supporting the current team to meet the business’s demand.
– Help on managing ATS system, create job post, interview stages and inform interviewers if there’s any changes in interview process
– Schedule interviews across time zones (as we are distributed teams).
– Search resume databases for ideal candidates
– Follow up with the interviewers in the completion of the interview assessment.
– Provide updates to candidates regarding their application/interview status as needed.
– Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline hiring processes
– Support other tasks that needed.
– 1+ years of experience as a recruiter.
– Attention to detail and accuracy.
– Familiarity with social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
– Positive, can-do attitude with a professional demeanor and manner.
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
– Very good command of English.
– Experience in employer branding methods or recruitment marketing is nice to have.
– Prior work experience at IT company is preferred.