Be part of our Air Logistics team, adding your leadership expertise and skills to the delivery of customer and operational excellence.
Your primary role is to create value and support the organization by driving business transformation in collaboration with the country systems, process, training and global services teams. You will ensure transparency and visibility for all improvements and optimization of initiatives, creating business processes, timelines, execution and following up with the stakeholders.
- Assist in driving process improvement activities in the region.
- Work closely with process managers to analyze, document and implement national projects, and create transparency of progress and results.
- Ensure usage of standard tools and methods to generate clarity and transparency (KN tools).
- Assist in monitoring progress and status to the management stakeholders.
- Assist in developing and generating standard and tailor-made solutions.
- Assist in controlling operational processes to ensure optimal “work flow” structure is implemented.
- Ensure efficiency by continuously optimizing operations and increasing productivity by implementing standard processes in line with corporate guidelines and targets.
- Co-ordinate with countries for KN Global Services (KNGS) activities, ensuring that targeted tasks are scheduled, migrated, implemented and optimized.
Your Skills And Experiences:
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with at least 3 years of proven operational skills and knowledge of processes, methodologies, and guidelines. Your ability to drive business transformation and manage stakeholder and customer relationships will be key to the role.