About the job
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive new order and revenue of education and workforce business of Siemens Healthineers responsible of Hong Kong and Taiwan market as part of the Asia Pacific regional business management team
- Define and develop the education and workforce services portfolios considering the healthcare ecosystem of each country market and continuously adapt the latest education technologies and learning trends into our EDU offerings.
- Establish and execute market fit Go-to-market strategy and commercialization of Siemens Healthineers global education portfolios
- Identify and prioritize Make-or-Buy decisions for new education and workforce offerings and manage internal/external partners to develop, implement and execute customer oriented portfolios
- Develop and implement new sales channels and go to market strategies to achieve growth in new customer segments and territories
- Manage and lead the daily business operations with each country counterparts in order to achieve their business milestone and country targets
- Create and lead high-performance and collaborative sales culture in the country EDU organization
- Raise awareness and lead education business in big commercial tenders together with internal key account managers and sales force to win mega-projects.
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or Consulting preferably in healthcare industry with successful demonstration of achievements.
- Out of box thinker with loads of new business ideas who possess entrepreneurship and start-up spirit.
- Expertise in strategy design and effective communication with strong interpersonal skills, with capacity to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Preferably experienced working with multi-cultural teams and complex matrix organizations.
- An advanced degree preferably (MBA) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent in both Chinese and English
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: LRA Taiwan
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time