CATS Global Schools
About CATS Global Schools
CATS Global Schools is a leading education group committed to inspiring the next generation of world shapers.
With a history dating back to 1899, but a focus on the future, our group brings together 16 institutions comprising independent boarding schools, an Arts University College, English language schools and a variety of summer programmes in the UK, US, Canada and China. Each year, we provide 18,000 students around the globe with the education they need to develop real-life skills for the future. We are dedicated to academic excellence and our students benefit from our well-developed links to over 40 top global universities.
We create a positive learning environment where every student is empowered to make a contribution to shape their world. This is made possible because of the commitment of our pioneering, persevering people who do the very best for our students.
The Regional Director Southeast Asia (SEA) will be responsible for the leading the execution across all the CATS Global Schools brands in the region. We expect this role to deliver on aggressive targets and show real terms growth in an evolving and competitive space.
- Location – South East Asia (preferably Bangkok, Thailand or Vietnam)
- Direct Reports – 6
- Markets – Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam
- ASAP – Notice periods taken into consideration, delayed start date available for the right candidate
- Ensuring each brand (CATS UK, CATS Boston, CSVPA, Bosworth, BCS, St Mike’s and Stafford House) meets sales revenue targets
- Managing the overall budget for each region, allocating it equitably by territory and brand, and ensuring a group approach which delivers maximum efficiencies
- Ownership of the regional strategy including marketing, incentives, approach to agents, revenue management, and ROI
- Leading and coaching the sales team to ensure peak performance and results
- Ownership of key agent relationships and key account management
- Using and analysing data to make decisions and to allocate resources
- Working with the four brands (Principals, Rectors and Managing Directors) to ensure all information, updates, and training is efficiently delivered to the teams
- Feeding back to the centres on any regional developments or opportunities
- Working with the marketing teams to ensure material is relevant, timely, and supports sales
- Contributing to the Digital/Direct Recruitment strategy for the region
- Proactively identifying and acting on revenue generating opportunities in the region
- The candidate must be eligible to reside and work in South East Asia
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Exceptionally strong leadership skills
- Proven track record of building a highly successful sales team
- Ability to coach, guide and mentor team members to maximise their full potential
- Proven track record of success in international student recruitment
- Robust yet flexible management style to managing team members of different cultural backgrounds and experience levels
- Excellent consultative sales skills
- Strong relationship manager at key account level, with proven ability to influence partner marketing strategy
- Ability to organise regional resources and sales operations to deliver sales and ROI outcomes
- Passionate about education and able to effectively align commercial and educational goals
- Exceptional analytical skills and able to use data to formulate strategy
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging. Building on our core values – Pioneering, Persevering, People – we pledge to deliver a series of events, guest speakers and focus groups to make CATS Global Schools an employer of choice for all.
CATS Global Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare or our students and expect everyone connected with the organisation to share this commitment. All positions are subject to safer recruitment pre-employment checks in line with KCSIE guidelines