About the job
Award – The Best FinTech Trading Platform of The Year 2019.
Zeal group of companies (collectively Zeal Group) is a business portfolio of the parent company Zeal Holdings Limited, comprising regulated financial institutions and fintech companies specializing in multi-asset liquidity solutions in regulated markets backed by proprietary technology.
We are a people focused business and our team of 400+ professionals globally are dedicated to maximizing the success of our employees and customers. With a global presence in 12 countries across Asia, Middle East, & Europe with 22 offices internationally. The estimated monthly trading volume in an average of USD 100B executed by 100,000 retail investors, professional traders, and financial institution clients.
Zeal Technology Solutions is a contract service provider of administrative and ancillary activities for the benefit of Zeal Group and its affiliates. We are a FinTech experts based in Hong Kong. Our mission is to build sophisticated back end connectivity, execution, aggregation, and CRM tools to meet the growing needs of institutional and professional clients worldwide.
About the Role:
Report to Human Resources Manager in supporting for the full spectrum of Compensation & Benefit, Employee Relations, Welfare Program across the region. Act as the key contact point for the designated business units, handle staff inquiry, employment movement, and expense management.
What We Offer:
- Young and Energetic Team
- Great Learning Opportunity Across Regions
- Attractive Salary Package with Bonus Scheme
- International Working Environment
- Flexible Work Hour
- Support the Human Resources Manager for all-around payroll based on pay cycle across regions
- Assist for regional monthly payroll & bonus report consolidation, reviewing, and verification
- Prepare for the final payment, MPF submission, and medical benefit administration of the Hong Kong entity
- Work closely with direct supervisor and support for the employment cycle management
- Work with the Human Resources Manager and support business leaders to set up KPIs of the teams on performance basis
- Being a key person to manage the staff welfare function, as staff event, team building, as well as expense and budget
- Work with internal departments such as Finance, Country HR, and payroll vendors for various payroll processing
- Support taxation exercise, applications, and welfare budget
- Complete the monthly HR-related reports maintain HRIS records
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by manager
- Degree holder
- Minimum 3 years experience in all-around payroll cycle management
- Experience gained from MNC or Regional is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Employment Ordinance or any related statutory regulations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task under a tight timeline
- Must be meticulous, diligent with a can-do attitude
- Well-versed in MS applications and proficient in HRIS preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
(Personal details collected are for recruitment purposes only and kept confidential.)