Van Cleef & Arpels
About the job
Do you match this profile?
Are you passionate Learning & Development (L&D) professional desiring to work in a collaborative and diversified environment?
Are you genuinely looking forward to new challenges and eager to work on strengthening learning and feedback culture?
Are you a supportive team player, positive and constructive at all times?
If so, apply for this job!
What do we expect from you?
- The L&D Manager adapts and deploys the Maison L&D strategy and vision at regional level making sure L&D culture is understood and implemented at all levels.
- You will have ownership within the Maison human resources team on all L&D topics working collaboratively with Retail Training.
- You will define Regional L&D plan & initiatives, consistent with Maison’s L&D strategy.
- You will build local L&D budget and pool all local initiatives.
- You will collaborate with L&D HQ to consolidate data, perform data analysis and track all trainings & participants.
- You will participate in implementing the Maison’s onboarding strategy.
- You will deliver trainings when appropriate but also identify and assess appropriate external resources.
- You will be fully in charge of office L&D programs, of the L&D plan definition and the L&D roadmap for Office teams.
- You will work together with HR on performance review and individual development plans analysis, and you are responsible for follow up to build individual L&D journeys.
- You will challenge and co-design contents for Office teams as well as review HQ L&D contents adapting to local culture if necessary.
- You will be the Maison’s L&D ambassador toward all the teams!
- By joining the Maison, you are joining a team in which professional development is one of our main focuses.
More than a job… it’s an experience!
If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels. By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence and development
The recruitment process:
- Apply online.
- If your profile matches our search, you will be contacted by our HR team for an interview. Otherwise, you will receive an email to inform you that your application has not been successful.
- You will meet with the Talent Acquisition, Associate HR Director for VCA APAC, President for VCA APAC and the International HR team for VCA.