Animal Doctors International
About the job
As a company, we care deeply about the quality of the pet care experience. That means calming hospitals, compassionate care, and a big focus on the human-animal bond — all of which translates to warmer, better care for pets and their owners. In addition to best-in-class veterinary care, we strive for excellence in everything we do as an organization – from customer service to back-office support to marketing and outreach.
Our #1 goal is to provide world-class, exceptional clinical care, and in doing so, set a new standard of pet care in Vietnam.
Animal Doctors International are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Senior Relocation Coordinator to join our vibrant office in Thao Dien, District 2. Don’t worry – full training and guidance will be provided for this exciting, meaningful and enjoyable opportunity.
Our Pet Travel division is poised to expand across the region and establish itself as Vietnam’s top integrated pet travel brand. We are looking for great people to join our team and help us grow into regional leaders. Be a part of our vision and help build the future of pet travel in South East Asia!
- Ownership of Customer Pet Relocation from Sales Handover to completion of move.
- Increase direct Airline contracts and negotiate Best Airfreight costs for AVI shipments.
- Manage and implement In house Customs Clearance for Export and Import AVI Shipments.
- Build and foster relationships with TCS/SCSC customs teams.
- Implement Processes and procedures for logistics and cargo handling.
- Manage Customer communications throughout the process.
- Be available for relocation issues.
- Planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing customers.
- Coordinate with the sales team to determine pricing schedules for quotes.
- Collaborate with agents internationally.
- Manage Pet Travel Stock, Travel Crates and Accessories
- Book clinical service if needed.
- Task Management and co-ordination of Junior staff
Direct Report: Head of Pet Travel Manager
Indirect Reports/ Key Stakeholders:
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, logistics or related field.
- Experience in logistics and Operations
- High level of Customer service
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic and positive work culture that encourages initiative and new ideas
- Work with a passionate team committed to increasing quality veterinary access for animal and their owners.
- International, English-speaking working environment
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a high-growth company early in its life.
- Regular Staff Events and Fresh Fruit deliveries
- 10,000,000VND of petcare credit every year
- And of course a pet-friendly office!
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, District 2 Thao Dien