About the job
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.
The Customer Success Manager maintains and expands of their assigned accounts by understanding our customer’s business needs and bringing forth opportunities to the sales team. The Customer Success Manager represents the entire range of company products and services on behalf of the , therefore, must be detail oriented, extremely well organized, and can communicate well with others. The has direct customer contact with Enterprise level accounts and requires deep analytical thinking and system administrative responsibilities. The Customer Success manager must also be able to work independently, act in all aspects of this , and work in an environment that can be very fast paced and challenging. While this is not a sales , a Customer Success Manager should have a good understanding of an internal business sales process.
calls, customer service, and people skills, microsoft excel, crm system
Top Skills Details
calls,customer service, and people skills,microsoft excel
- Service-oriented with a focus in escalated customer requests
- Extensive experience in examining, investigating, and solving dynamic and complex problems
- Ability to think “out-of-the-box” and develop creative
- CRM software experience (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding skills, both written and verbal
- Strong follow up skills
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
- Can work independently with minimal as well as work with a team
- Extremely organized and able to prioritize
- Adaptable and willing to learn
- Willingness to lend a hand where needed based on department needs
- Comfortable calling customer and good phone etiquette
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
About Aston Carter
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of s – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering to address today’s workforce challenges. For s looking for innovative shaped by critical-thinking , visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Hiring Company, a global leader in talent .
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all without regards to race, sex, age, color, , origin, veteran status, disability, sexual , gender identity, genetic or any characteristic protected by law.