About the job
The Sales & Reservations Agent must be an energetic, highly motivated, well organized, ambitious, and people-oriented individual who is able to push and complete sales on reservations and enjoy tackling new market segments to drive volume and repeat business to the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present, promote and book TravelStaytion properties with strong negotiation tactics to new guests who have inquired with us.
- Extensive knowledge of the vacation rental property market so agent can sell confidently to guests.
- Ability to communicate our luxury portfolio to our guests, understanding their needs, consulting on properties amenities, and promoting our additional services.
- Increasing the number of reservations and rate of converted leads to achieve monthly KPIs and targets.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive customer relationships to ensure guests’ satisfaction and future sales.
- Create a repeat client base, to become the first point of contact for their travel needs.
- Receive positive post stay reviews for TravelStaytion properties.
- Complaint Management
- Negotiation and communication with the property owners.
- Ensure the maximum level of customer satisfaction
- Reply to all inquiries and requests of our customers promptly
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, yearly targets are met
- Report issues and opportunities to the relevant departments to boost company’s performance.
- Ensure that all reservations are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are inputted accurately and promptly into the system
- Establish and manage the Travel Agent and B2B network to ensure increased bookings & reservations
- Able to manage the sale circle from initial request to completed booking through our CRM program.
- Working closely with IT & Marketing Departments assisting with website UI/UX and marketing strategies
- Data entry
- Overall involvement and improvement of our day-to-day business operations.
- Share ideas with management about customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new properties and service
REQUIREMENTS – SKILL, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience (ideally in the serviced apartments and/ or hospitality sales industry)
- Tenacity and passion for lead generation and conversion.
- Multi-tasking and strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills in English
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls and texts
- Highly responsive and reliable with strong attention to detail
- Possess superior customer relations skills and deliver complete hospitality to your guests
- Energetic and responsive – you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.