Tiffany & Co.
About the job
This role reports to the Retail Director (dotted to Ops in some markets) and is the main personnel for liaising with Regional Finance/Accounting, HR teams, as well as external vendors and store teams. He/she is a multi-tasker, people person, with strong organization, prioritization, and communication skills, to ensure that the back of house runs smoothly, and all department objectives are met on time and in a quality fashion.
- Manage all non-stock/merchandise related vendors.
- Manage all Coupa and non-Coupa vendor payments, and liaising with Regional Procurement/Finance tea m
Sales Operations Support (work with Ops)
- Store Maintenance and facility management including liaising with landlord/maintenance company and keep track of services and expenses
- Support Uniform ordering, cleaning, and regular reviews with regional team
- Security/Store Cleaning – supporting store management in terms of feedback, complaints, agreements
- Checking of rosters, OT calculations against time attendance report, leave application tracking records for office/Store
Finance Operations Support (work with Ops)
- Managing all tax related matters with outsourced vendor and Regional Finance team
- Managing all store/office expenses by submitting invoices, tax invoice/receipt to outsource accounting vendor based on payment submission timeline and documentation.
- Support Store/Office in other finance related matters including Petty cash check
Other Admin Support
- Staff travel booking – inbound and outbound (air tickets, hotel, reservations)
- Manage and consolidate T&E for Store and Office Management Team to meet internal audit requirement
- Customer booking – for overseas or local events
- Ordering of office supplies, including hospitality and manage flower ordering for store/staff.
- Assist Retail Director/Supervisor in other office administration.
- Support Marketing Admin work where required e.g. Event invites, distribution
- HR Support
- Social security application for new joiners and staff termination for resigned staffs
- Provident Fund: application for new joiner and letter of membership termination.
- Insurance related support
- Liaising with regional team to prepare welcome kits, working tools and stations for new joiner
- Yearly local public holiday submission to regional HR/Retail Director
- University Degree
- Good English Skills
- Strong MS Office, especially Excel skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an Administrator or Coordinator capacity.
- Experience in retail or luxury industry is a bonus, open to hospitality and other customer facing industries’ experience
- A multi-tasker, good with prioritizing, and managing conflicting tasks and completion within stipulated timelines.
- A people person enjoys working with multiple parties to ‘get work done’ and to get the appropriate support, resources, and feedback to complete a task.