We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description And Requirements
- Own marketing relationship with key retail accounts and partner with Lenovo Sales Account Executives to jointly create and execute co-marketing strategy and executional plans. Marketing programs include integrated new product launches, in-store merchandising, end-user demand generation (e.g., retail circulars, digital inserts, display, email, social media), retail promotions, etc.
- Determine and report on key performance indicators and necessary budget of marketing plans.
- Implement and manage effective storefront merchandising strategy including product display and POP to maximize retail sell out.
- Collaborate with business unit, product and sales managers to ensure alignment in marketing, product and sales activities.
- Interlock with key marketing personnel of strategic alliance partners (including Microsoft, Google, Intel, and AMD) to develop joint marketing activities between Lenovo and retail accounts.
- Work with internal resources and third-party agency to develop custom marketing assets, as needed.
- Understand the competitive landscape and trends in consumer buying behaviors, and be able to develop appropriate responses and actions
- Selangor Darul Ehsan – Selangor – Malaysia