The Product Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for the development of product plans, strategies and tactics in coordination with the Product Management team.The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position.
- Develop detailed product requirements and conduct market readiness evaluations during testing phases to ensure product quality and performance goals are met
- Participate in cross-functional teams to resolve business issues related to technology projects with significant business impact
- Participate in technology projects for small product enhancements and minor customizations
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on product customization projects and influence decisions through advice, counsel, and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization
- Document new products and/or changes to existing products, ensure smooth business implementation during launch process, and prioritize and validate potentially dynamic material from multiple sources using analytical skills
- Direct and oversee marketing program life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, and competitive field
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of different systems, theories, and practices relevant to a function
- Practical experience of multiple business cycles
- Knowledge of industry and competitor products/services
- Working knowledge of strategic direction of the function within the business as well as a solid conceptual/practical grounding in function and/or area of expertise
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience