Contentfly (YC W21) is building “the” AI-driven platform for producing great content. We’re a team of top performers from world-class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top-tier investors. We’re one of the fastest-growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $6m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 15% MoM. Boasting a world-class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Development, the Sales Development Representative is responsible for helping to manage inbound leads and be the first point of contact for many customers. This individual will further our sales pipeline/process by working with customers to provide an overview of our product and how we can help them meet their business objectives.
- A People person, you connect with people instantly! You are capable of building long lasting relationships with just about anyone.
- Tenacious, you are determined to succeed and are motivated to constantly improve your craft.
- Collaborative, you enjoy working with several cross functional teams on daily basis
- Adaptable , you can pivot rapidly and thrive in a fluid and dynamic work environment.
Your Key Responsibilities
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Demos: Perform light-weight product demos with fast-sales prospective customers
- Drive Revenue: Prioritize and organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis. Qualify, follow up, and execute a substantial volume of activities to move leads further into the sales process. Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Contentfly can solve them. Apply sales methodology during qualification/sales presentations.
- Collaborate: Generate meetings and opportunities for Account Executives for more complex deals to close. Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience, share feedback from customers with Sales, Marketing and the entire Go-to-market departments.
- Maintain: Utilize and improve CRM data quality to help track opportunities and generate new business.
Your Experience And Intangible Traits
The ideal candidate for the Sales Development Representative will possess the following skills and competencies:
- 1+ year of experience in a SaaS environment, ideally in a sales focused role
- Comfortable cold calling and prospecting (email, social etc.) to achieve targets
- Familiarity with sales tech such as HubSpot, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Highly coachable and committed to developing your sales skills
- Excellent communicator via phone, email, instant messaging, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Passionate about marketing, sales, and technology
- Previous experience as a full cycle SDR or AE is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Unlimited vacation/PTO + Stock Options
- Fully remote and distributed teams
- Full Health benefits
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Free laptop and home office budget, we’ve also got your cellphone/internet covered too!
- Ongoing training and education budgets
- We’ll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Contentfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. Contentfly is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.