About the job
And That’s Where You Come In
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their educations and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create something awesome.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to work in our EMEA business, based in our London office (currently remote). Sales Development Representatives focus on qualifying new sales opportunities for our Regional Directors.
THIS POSITION CAN BE WORKED REMOTELY ANYWHERE IN THE UK
What You Will Be Doing
- Sales Development Representatives have the responsibility of introducing Canvas (our learning management platform) to new clients. This is done through inbound response to leads, outbound contacting, social media and email campaigns.
- SDRs are responsible for owning the prospecting for a designated territory and are responsible for creating quarterly plans to achieve quotas.
- Additionally, SDRs provide regular, accurate forecasts and update lead status using Salesforce.
Here’s What You’ll Need To Know/have
- A hard-working, self-motivated person that is willing to achieve excellence.
- Creative and assertive communication skills.
- Open to feedback and development.
- Keen interest in Edtech with the ability to learn fast.
- Consistently meet/exceed sales quotas within specified time frames.
- Experience selling software products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex enterprise software solutions and use that knowledge to sell to academic institutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field is preferred, but not needed.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Knowledge of the education sector is advantageous, but not essential.
- 1+ years of experience is advantageous, but not essential.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure.
- Excellent benefits and perks, because we want you to be happy, healthy: Private medical insurance, pension, life assurance, contribution to your fitness/welfare, study assistance, study leave, charity leave, childcare vouchers, etc.
- 25 days paid annual leave + bank holidays
- iMacs or Macbooks
- Most importantly, you get to work with a tight knit team who embrace innovation and are committed to being excellent at what they do
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.