Sales Engineer/ Sales Executive for Lysaght Thailand (downstream business) promotes products & solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions. The role maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; and recommending profit and service improvements.
Sales Engineer/ Sales Executive reports to Business Manager and is based in Zeer Rangsit, Phatumthai.
- Utilize proven methods and support tools to achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully converting leads into clients.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, understanding their needs, to establish value and product fit.
- Partner with other sales team members to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver presentations that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Effectively communicate client needs to the Technical teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Perform duties as assigned by Company from time to time
Qualification and/or experienced required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, BA or related field
- Minimum 3 years relevant experiences
- Proven track record converting leads to customers
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Creative in explaining and presenting product solution / product concept in an easy-to-understand manner
- Construction business background would be advantage
- Effective communication, selling and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated attitude and customer service orientation
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Sufficient knowledge in computer literacy (MS Office)
- Possess technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Autocad, CRM, Microsoft Office etc.
- Must possess own vehicle
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
At NS BlueScope our success comes from our people. We choose to treat each other with trust and respect. We understand that the range of perspectives that result from having a diverse and inclusive workplace will strengthen NS BlueScope’s capability for continued and sustained business success.