Who Is FigBytes & How Are They Changing the World?
FigBytes is first a mission, a call to action – before they are a software company. Founded in 2013, FigBytes was a response from founders Ted and Sonam witnessing devastating breakdowns in our environment: the wildfires in California, cities in India running out of clean drinking water, rising pollution levels, and more.
They noticed enterprise organizations and governments move toward corporate social responsibility – tying their success metrics to the impact they have on the world around them (about time, they thought!)
But there was a missing piece to these admirable goals: Tracking them. How could these organizations quantify their sustainability, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) goals and measure their progress towards said goals? From these needs, FigBytes was born. Their cloud-based platform allows customers to embed their ESG objectives and metrics into their performance, strategy and brand. They transform data into real-time storytelling, removing data complexity so customers can focus on what truly matters – meeting their ESG goals.
Since environmental sustainability is both impacting and impacted by just about everyone, FigBytes serves a large and diverse market. Their priority segments include consumer goods, hotels/resorts, financial services, technology, oil & gas, and government entities such as states and municipalities. With clients such as the State of Minnesota, AECOM, City of Phoenix, University of Alberta, McDermott, Ford, TongaatHulett, and more, FigBytes stands on solid ground to arm global entities with the means to achieve mission-critical ESG objectives.
With a combination of VC and government funding, FigBytes is in the perfect opportunity to have an impact on a fast-growing organization.
How Will I Make An Impact?
Reporting to the VP of Sales, your role is critical in ensuring FigBytes achieves its growth targets. As a Sales Executive, you will take on all things related to enterprise selling, which includes:
- Selling hands-on
- Executing against yearly goals
- Building Pipeline through inbound MQLs and Hunting activities
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Delivering high-level platform demos
- Develop and Deliver customer presentations and proposals
- Respond to RFPs/RFQs/RFIs
- Negotiate software contracts
- Act as trusted advisors
- Attend conferences, seminars, and other industry-specific events
- Work with Marketing as the build collateral, informing them of industry trends, messaging, and needs
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years of proven experience in software enterprise selling
- Ability to create urgency in a booming industry
- Very strong hunting skills
- Outside the box thinking
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and ever-evolving industry
- Experience working with partners and joint ventures
- Customer centricity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Has implemented and sales plans in evolving markets
- Is comfortable with demonstrating technology
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking
- Leadership! Leadership! Leadership!
- Overachieving mentality
This is a remote position. Candidates living in Hong Kong are welcome to apply. If this opportunity speaks to you, we would love to meet you!