Johnson & Johnson
- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities.
- Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of healthcare professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations (Hospitals) to gather information on orders/market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account/submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports/documents as required.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Ability and desire to sell
- Comfortable attending surgical cases in Operating Theaters
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilience/ability to cope with rejection
- High degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Possesses the skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment