Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life betterLooking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Driving the Healthcare Informatic order intake for Thailand market by making and executing an annual business plan.
- Identifying prospect commercial, legal and clinical needs, discusses IT solutions with the customer, the impact on his/her organization and business goals;
- Ensuring optimal planning, coordination and execution of complex order acquisition approaches in cooperation with assigned software customer services personnel, Country Manager and Business Marketing Manager;
- Clearly positioning the value proposition of our respective solutions with key customer stakeholders;
- Supporting the project bid team with pricing, legal and contract issues during the acquisition process;
- Organizing and performs customer presentations and presales demos (usually together with application consultant);
- Ensuring that prospects are fully aware of the contents of Statement of Work of contract along with Terms and Conditions;
- Maintaining an active and robust sales funnel that support sales forecast for overachievement of annual target;
- Maintaining contacts in hospital;
- Hospital DMU/management, IT department, appropriate clinical departments.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Proven track record in IT Sales / Business Development (5+ year’s successful Healthcare Sales/marketing experience with emphasis on software and services sales and or software and services delivery to hospitals).
- Experienced in selling to the Governmental and private market segments.
- Knowledge of healthcare trends, industry standards and successful strategies for hospital.
- Strong large scale IT Sales Management experience selling complex, multi-site / regional IT solutions into ecosystem.
- High level of knowledge of IT hardware infrastructure and requirements of different Healthcare IT environments.
- Ability to communicate at a technical level with Healthcare IT personnel and negotiate on implementation requirements.
- Strong clinical experience and knowledge of imaging workflows and analysis methods.
- Good knowledge of competitive market offerings in Radiology IT and advanced visualization.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a large multinational company (like Philips) to secure internal support from multiple stakeholders in product development, finance & services.