Sale Management (70%)
- Develop a sales implementation plan according to the assigned project.
- Manage and administer Business activities according to approved budgets.
- Manage sales activities, and support subordinates in analyzing, consulting, and closing customers.
- Recruit, train new employees and improve the development of the old sales force.
- Support employees to build, care for and maintain relationships and develop customer bases Implement business strategies and plans as directed, ensuring sales according to assigned KPIs;
- Report actual revenue, expenses, and forecasts to the Board of Directors.
- Coordinate with the BD department to advise the Board of Directors to make decisions, sales policies, promotions, and sales discounts depending on the time.
- Develop new business objectives and work with other departments to produce effective operations.
Account Management (30%)
- Develop and manage C-level relationships with B2B customers, being the point of contact between S-World and customers.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to ensure reaching the revenue target and maximize profit;
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships;
- Collaborating with various internal departments (Marketing/ Delivery…) to ensure satisfying the client’s requests.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Economics, Logistics, Law, or other equivalent majors.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience required.
- Fluent in English as a second language.
- Able to lead, plan and organize good teamwork to coordinate profoundly and widely with other company departments.
- Able to conduct market research and analysis for a business plan.
- Able to communicate, convey information and solve problems.
- Good communication skills, conveying information, and solving problems.
- Sincerity, persistence, creativity, honesty, responsibility, and initiative at work.
- Able to withstand high pressure at work and long-term commitment.
- Higher career advancement opportunities.
- Participate in social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance regimes according to state regulations and the Company’s welfare regimes.
- Work closely with the CEO, participate in training, and work in a professional, young, dynamic, and creative environment; co-workers are friendly.
- S-World connects people with the vision to recognize the value of connections and create new value differences in media markets in Vietnam and reaching out beyond the world
- The advisory board are famous and talented people in Vietnam and internationally
- The founder with over 10 years of experience working in the field of journalism – communication, especially in the field of foreign affairs
- Young colleagues, along the journey of “be myself” to discover your own potentials
- S-World builds a vision to create a Media community throughout Vietnam and beyond the world to multiply the value of sustainable media
COMPANY CULTURE FROM SILICON VALLEY
- Start with valuable ideas
- Build the platform instead of just building the product
- Speed is key
- Learn from failures, and see failure as a great catalyst to create breakthrough
- Working time (flexible): 9:00 – 18:00 Monday to Saturday
- Location: Landmark 81 (Swimming pool, gym and other facilities)
- Startup spirit, young and dynamic
- Green space and smart office.
- Salary based on agreement
- Company trip once a year
- Team building every 2 months
- Get professional training and other job-related skills
- The social welfare such as health insurance, social insurance under the provisions of the Labor Law