- Responsible for room night and revenue production from allocated accounts
- Monitor corporate accounts production, and meeting planned sales goals
- Responsible for executing a sales action plan to service all corporate accounts locally and overseas
- Establish business relationship and contact with local and overseas corporations and solicits business opportunities
- Responsible for completing responsibilities for both hotels as needed: Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and the Landmark Mandarin Oriental under the shared services arrangement
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Division Head
- Degree holder in Business Management, Hospitality Management or relevant discipline
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience preferably in luxury hotel
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and able to work under pressure with tight time line
- Good communication and negotiation skills with both internal and external guests
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
For application, please quote the above job reference number and submit online application at our company career website: www.mandarinoriental.com/careers or please send your resume with salary expectation to: email@example.com or WhatsApp on 6011 0790.
To explore more opportunities and stay connected, please visit our Facebook career page: www.facebook.com/MandarinOrientalHongKongCareers
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used exclusively for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful at this time.