About the job
A Professional Interior Designer Company is seeking a Sales Manager position.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- S1 Graduates All Majors.
- Have experience in Property Developer / Start-Up Company (is a plus).
- Have led a sales team (min 10 sales people).
- Have negotiation skills.
- Experience in B2B and B2C.
- Min 5 years experience in sales.
- Microsoft office and CRM software skills.
- Data oriented and analytical skills.