Extend our quality standards with your innovative spirit! Wolman develops, produces and distributes high-performance wood and fire protection agents for industrial use. Our wood preservatives protect, for example, decking boards or heavily used structures such as wooden roller coasters against wood-destroying fungi and insects. The products extend the life of the wood and thus increase its sustainable benefits. The use of our fire protection products provides structural components and wood with effective protection against the effects of fire by significantly extending the duration of protection. This protects lives and property.
For more than a century, our 150 employees have been developing and producing pioneering products at our sites in Sinzheim near Baden-Baden, Frankenthal and Illertissen. Become part of this team!
Wolman is a brand of the MBCC Group, which employs over 7,500 competent employees in more than 60 countries.
Become part of our internal sales team and handle all organizational as well as administrative tasks and also ensure forward-looking office management.
- Customer service activities: order entry, checking, invoicing
- Customer service, handling of commercial market inquiries
- Preparation of quotations with field service and team leader
- Coordination of technical inquiries with other departments
- Support of sales partners in day-to-day operations
- Proactive market cultivation
- Obtaining and documenting market information
- Supporting the implementation of the market strategy in the countries to be served
- Completed commercial vocational training
- Professional experience in sales (customer service) advantageous
- Good commercial knowledge
- Profound English
- Basic knowledge of French
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- We offer attractive remuneration, including company social benefits, as well as excellent development opportunities in an international company.
- You will take on a challenging area of responsibility in a part-time job with a high degree of personal responsibility and flat hierarchies.
- At Wolman Wood and Fire Protection GmbH, we work hand in hand as a team and are entrepreneurs within the company.
- You work where others go on vacation: The Black Forest, attractive cities such as Baden-Baden, Freiburg, Strasbourg or Basel are just a few kilometers away, as the Europapark.
Your Contact Person
Marius Grässer, Officer HR Phone +49 7221 800-345, Mobile +49 1517222490 Fax: +49 7221 800-285, E-Mail: email@example.com
Postal Address: Wolman Wood and Fire Protection GmbH, Bau 2, Dr.-Wolman-Str. 31-33, 76547 Sinzheim, Germany
We place great value on a working environment characterized by mutual respect and equal career opportunities, and we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. Because we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company, we treat everyone equally – regardless of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or ideology.
We prefer online applications. If it is not possible for you to apply online, you can send us your application by mail. Please send only copies of your documents without folders or stapling.