- Support team with Sales project follow up, tracking, cross-functional coordination and etc.
- Support team with data collection, calculation & analysis
- Competitor analysis support
- Support team with administrative work.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by team or Department Head.
- Bachelor degree or above on Business related or Logistics, Automotive, Marketing/Advertising etc.
- Excellent English language, written and spoken
- Highly self-motivated, capable of working independently, and ability to take the initiative when required；
- Excellent PC skills, with excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications and expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PPT and Mind Chart
- At least 3 full days/Week for 6 months
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.