Primary responsibilities are to achieve selling and customer service objectives while adhering to the operational and asset protection standards of the boutique.
All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Accountable for meeting personal sales goal.
- Organize and prioritize work station and selling floor to support the sales effort; ensure all items (bags, boxes, note cards, ribbon, stationary and the like) are stocked at all times, maintain selling floor merchandise standards, straightening, filling in, etc.
- Support all areas of merchandise flow, including replenishment, physical AES tagging, ticketing, etc. Provides assistance as needed in physical inventory preparation.
- Responsible for processing and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions (including receipts, CRM files (which provide meaningful detail of purchase history and sales analysis), SKUs, monetary payment and client verification and the administrative support of after sales service when needed. Partners with management on POS decisions and preparation of opening and closing procedures.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of daily till and ensuring assets are properly monitored and reported.
- Approval of returns and exchanges. Secure Management approval for any exceptional requests.
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures including store access, alarm protocols, till closing, employee sign in sheets and bag checks in conjunction with AP as applicable.
- Ensure key log controls are maintaining daily in partnership with AP.
- Practices appropriate AP techniques and follow all guidelines for key control and merchandise security. Properly prepares for physical inventory.
- Consistently provide high levels of service to our clients within the Hermès standard of services: prompt and friendly greeting, offer to assist and answer questions, and assistance with wrapping and packaging at POS.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and ensure service exceeds expectations.
- Exhibit good judgment and fairness in all situations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience
- 2+ years of selling and/or supervisory capacity.
Minimum Education Requirement
- College degree preferred.
- Strong leadership and communications skills.
- Even tempered with the ability to continuously multi-task.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible with schedule changes to accommodate needs of the business.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lift between 0-25 lbs. without assistance.
Hermès of Paris (USA) requires proof of full vaccination status as defined by the CDC and/or applicable state or local health agencies against the virus known as COVID-19, and any variants, as a condition of employment with Hermès of Paris (USA). Hermès of Paris (USA) will consider any reasonable requests for accommodations for disability and sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable laws.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Family is at the heart of Hermès. At Hermès of Paris, we are committed to being a Maison for All, a home where we make efforts to generate, support and advance the values of diversity, inclusion and family both within our own walls and in the wider world. At Hermès of Paris we look to create a diverse workforce of talented and unique individuals with different backgrounds, skillsets and worldviews that will enrich our Hermès of Paris family. We support our individual team members personal and professional success through a culture that values equality, individuality and fairness and through an environment where individuals can thrive and feel comfortable being their authentic selves. Beyond the walls of our Maison, we advance our DIF values through the work that we do in partnership with our community and non-profit partners.