Responsible for devising and planning as well as implementing of strategies and optimization projects to increase revenue for the Banca sales department.
1/ Sales Strategy (40%)
- Design, conduct & develop sales strategies, promotion campaigns, contests, cost/revenue optimization projects
- Prepare proposals based on agreed plans
2/ Data Processing/ Analysis (60%)
- Prepare call data for sales force (proposing conditions to classify customers into different groups; implementing mechanism for managing & allocating customer data; monitoring exploitation of customer data)
- Analyze the company’s customer data, research market trends, analyze the habits of competitors and customers, thereby identifying opportunities on sales driving and optimizing PnL.
- Appropriate and timely prepare: forecasts, analysis, reports, tables & graphs to monitor the business heath as well as to be the basements for strategic proposals
- Handle issues relating to data and support coordinate to fix issues relating to system.
- Propose sales targets
- College degree, preferably in Business Management, Finance, Economy, Banking
- At least 01 year of experiences in same position, preferably working experience in product management, project management, business strategy, sales effectiveness, analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Sql, MS Office – Excel
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and drive efforts across various stakeholders and be able to handle multiple tasks independently with a focus on efficiency and quality.
- Strong logic and critical thinking
- Clear communications skills, both written and verbal. Good both Vietnamese & English