About the job
- Order processing, management of assignment accounts to ensure order placement is accurate and confirmed in a timely manner.
- Shipping tasks and coordination of the logistics
- Daily support for sales in the field
- Coordination and alignment with regional sales teams
- Account maintenance
- Represent the primary interface between customer and Sales, internal and external communications
- Over 3+ experience in sales administration will be required
- Detail-oriented and experienced in quotation management
- Sales and customer service experience
- Demonstrated project & program management skills
- Strong negotiation skills and analytical skills
- Persistent, goal/deadline driven work style
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Communication skills using the English language is strongly preferred.
LitePoint creates wireless test solutions and services for the world’s most innovative wireless device makers, helping them to ensure their products perform for today’s demanding consumers. A leading innovator in wireless testing, LitePoint products come out of the box ready to test the most widely used wireless chipsets in the world. LitePoint works with the leading makers of smartphones, tablets, PCs, wireless access points and chipsets. LitePoint is also at the forefront of testing the burgeoning world of connected devices…the Internet of Things. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California and with offices around the world. LitePoint is a wholly owned subsidiary of Teradyne (NYSE: TER), a leading supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications. In 2020, the combined corporation had revenue of $3.1 billion and employs approximately 5,500 people worldwide.