About The Role
They say no man is an island, and this notion holds particularly true for this role. As our SMB Sales Support Associate, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the Sales team wheel of Gojek that directly impacts the company’s SOP to solve day-to-day problems faced by SMB merchants and the regional SMB Sales team. Your main objectives will be to oversee and improve business processes for sales support team, work with the regional SMB Sales Team to help advocate for our SMB merchants’ needs internally, and ensure seamless implementation of Gojek solutions with and/or within the merchant’s ecosystem with the respective merchant’s IT team. The SMB Sales team will be your companions during this ride. You will have the opportunity to flex and hone in on your business strategy, multi-tasking, analytical, and time-management skills, catering to the day-to-day needs and issues of our beloved merchants.
What You Will Do
- Act as functional support to the regional SMB sales team by solving complex day-to-day problems faced by SMB merchants, which may involve other functional groups (i.e. KYC, Legal, Finance, Call Center, Reconciliation)
- Monitor & improve business processes executed by SMB sales support team across regions
- Manage GoFood campaign support (i.e. maintain quality control to the promo submissions done by the sales team), together with the GoFood Strategy team
- Oversee project operations done by the regional SMB sales support team
- Manage delivery timeline of merchant’s system integration to Gojek system, from pitching phase to full roll-out phase
- Ensure that merchant’s requirements/needs during system integration are properly delivered
What You Will Need
- Preferable background in management consulting, business analysis or sales operations
- Able to multitask and be adaptable to changing business strategies and operational issues
- Analytical, number-driven, and detail-oriented
- Must have good time management capabilities to prioritize workload
- Ability to communicate concepts in a succinct, clear, and concise manner Experience working with multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Ability to grasp concepts easily, especially with regards to IT Solutions within a commercial scope
About The Team
Our Sales Excellence team is an integral part of the greater Sales team based at Gojek’s headquarters in Jakarta, Indonesia. We work closely with the Sales Strategy, Product, and Sales factions within the region on a daily basis. The gist of our role is to ensure that the company’s KRs are achieved by providing the right support to our Sales team so they can excel at their tasks. This support varies depending on the task/problem at hand, ranging from providing a simple tracker dashboard, devising new processes, to acting as a consultant to problem-solve complex issues.
In the past, our team has created the automated consolidated performance monitoring dashboard from scratch that eventually became the compass of the Sales team. When our scope broadened to include the Enterprise Sales team, we not only replicated the performance dashboard, but also revamped the data structure to make it consistent with the rest of the Sales team. Going forward, we expect to do more analytical projects that will help guide the Sales teams’ next steps and improve their efficiency.
In our spare time, you can find us binge watching all kinds of shows on Netflix (from documentaries all the way to Korean dramas). On top of that, we are a tight-knit, fun-loving, hardworking team of individuals who enjoy each other’s company, especially over good food and good conversation.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.