The SEUK Display team is a fast paced environment where we work as one team across many functions including sales, marketing, supply chain, business operations and product management.
Everyone has a voice and we encourage sharing of ideas and opinions regardless of position and level .We are passionate about voice of customer and directly engage with R&D in Korea on customer and market requirements.
Our products are cutting edge and we are constantly innovating to bring new product to market in order to solve real life business challenges . You will build great relationships with many of the world’s best known brands in industries such as Retail, Digital Out of Home advertising, banking and Universities.
You will have constant opportunities to fully own projects from marketing campaigns to new product introductions, providing you with opportunities to develop and master new skills.
Our team is open and always willing to help, we recognise that it can be a busy environment but will always be on hand to help whether it’s with cultural acclimatisation, systems training, introduction to partners or coaching through a work challenge.
Role and Responsibilities
Your Key Responsibilities:
This role sits in the Business Operation Team for the Display Team in Samsung UK (SEUK). The key purpose of this role is to support Salesforce manager and Salesforce tool and coordinate between SEUK Display sales teams as well as SEUK Finance and SEUK key B2B customers.
- First objective is to support Sales teams with opportunities input, data validation and verification, and to take necessary actions for any changes that are needed in order to have high Salesforce data accuracy.
- Second objective is to make any database changes per requests from SEUK B2B customers, or SEUK Finance team for Finance processes.
- Third objective is make verification checks at the end of the period and generate report with any discrepancies that should be looked at prior to SEUK B2B customers submitting any claims for SEUK Finance.
Salesforce end-to-end support focusing on:
- Opportunity data input supporting Distribution, Reseller and Business Development teams.
- Data validation and accuracy by liaising with Sales teams.
- Data processing and amendments in line with requests that are coming externally from SEUK B2B customers request.
- Support SEUK Finance Salesforce related processes.
Other tasks / ad-hoc:
- Team support for business reporting.
- Supporting the Head of Operations and Head of Display on key initiatives as required.
- Lead management (review and allocation, tracking the progress and delivering reports).
- Dashboards creation for easy visualisation (maintain and develop new ones for reporting use).
- General support for the system and users (be the first contact point if they have problems).
- Support for existing processes covering SalesForce manager.
Skills and Qualifications
To be successful, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level (Business management, Marketing Management or equivalent degree).
- Proficient in Excel – including pivot tables, sophisticated formulas and ideally working with macros.
- Skilled in Microsoft office software.
- Proven experience in Salesforce (ideally at the power user level) or with other similar CRM systems.
- Experience in handling and manipulating large datasets with accuracy.
- Resilience to keep routinely inputting data into Salesforce, amend it, and check it.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong numeracy / commercial competence.
What does success look like?
- Be proactive in helping with tasks, taking initiative and delivering results.
- Have good eye for details, and quick reaction to resolve an issue.
- Ability to understand business issues and suggest new ideas for process improvement.
- Ability to understand components of the tasks, getting things moving and done.
- Ability to ask questions for task completing, but also work independently and deliver results.
- Multitasking capabilities as well as ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to operate under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good time management skills are required.
- Articulate and present complex analysis in a simple way to management and senior sales staff.