Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to show case your skills? If so, then this is the perfect chance, within the greatest global logistics company.
Sea Logistics Customer Care Specialist will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. He/ She will provide front line support for clients and customers and ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features. He/ she is also accountable for maintaining excellent service for our internal and external customers.
- Customer Care and Satisfaction: to pro actively advise and consult to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Shipment Management: Qualification and entry of customer orders into the operational execution process.
- Complaint Management.
- Quotation Management: Qualification of customer inquiries, provide Kuehne+Nagel quotations and updates, set final selling price with individual adjustments within the given price band and in line with the national leeway in decision-making (front-line empowerment).
- Customer On boarding: Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into the Kuehne+Nagel systems; Accompanying (initial) customer order.
- Customer Data Management: Maintenance and integration of customer data in the Kuehne+Nagel systems.
- Operational Customer Relationship Management: knowledge exchange with the sale; Establishment of an operative customer relationship (sales support).
- Reporting (creating, refining and reviewing reports).
Your Skills And Experiences
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Import/ Export, Logistics, or related fields
- Having at least 2 years working experience in Freight Forward. Experience in Sea Logistics is an advantage
- Having good knowledge of foreign trade, forwarding, import/ export process and custom
- Customer orientation
- Good at communication, conflict resolution, problem solving & time management skills.
- Good at Analytical & Organizing skills.
- Good command of English
Good Reasons to Join
Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry, and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services. Kuehne + Nagel gives employees the opportunity to learn and develop; to grow and perform to their fullest potential within a global work environment. We offer performance driven remuneration and total rewards and benefits. req88299