Finantier (YC W21)
About the job
Our Company ?
Finantier is a leading Open Finance platform in Southeast Asia. We are fintech geeks who are passionate about Open Finance and are excited to build the enabling infrastructure for financial inclusion. Our world-class products, such as account aggregation, e-KYC, alternative credit scoring, and payments initiation power the next generation of financial and digital services across Southeast Asia.
Our Team ?
The People team at Finantier helps build and develop the best talents in Finantier to deliver our vision of being the leading Open Finance platform across Southeast Asia. We strive to bring in the right people, provide them with opportunities and resources to achieve their fullest potential, and help them grow as individuals. We also seek to strengthen the Finantier Culture, where each and every one is heard and cared for. We have a commitment to excellence and integrity, and we pursue impactful outcomes through effective communication and collaborations.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven, and curious individual to join the People team in Indonesia as an SEA Talent Acquisition. A SEA Talent Acquisition, this role will be in charge of the end-to-end hiring process in Finantier across South East Asia Talent Market. This is an exciting, fast-paced position that directly contributes to the entire company’s growth and success. The role requires strong analytical and agile thinking skills, as well as interpersonal communication and operational skills. Being highly resourceful, adaptive, and energetic will be advantageous too!
The Responsibilities ?
- Implement an overall recruiting strategy and cultivate trust connections with potential South East Asia talents.
- Take ownership of the entire recruitment & selection process, from sourcing, pipeline management, screening, assessment, and interviewing.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports.
- Manage hiring tools and processes
- Develop and maintain strong networking relationships with internal stakeholders and external talent sources.
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholder to improve the hiring process
The Requirements ?
- 3+ years of proven work experience as talent acquisition specialist or similar role, both in Tech and non-tech roles. Preferably from Fintech industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Great at communicating your ideas
- Team player and have a sense of empathy
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Energetic, self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced, culturally diverse, and evolving environment.
- Documentation operations knowledge and keep up with industry trends
- Thorough understanding of the requirements for each company role
- Deep understanding of the hiring landscape and complexity of SEA talent markets
You will thrive at Finantier if…?
- You are hungry, humble, and eager to learn – you question the status quo and seek disruption
- You are comfortable with taking risks – you understand that it takes failing in order to succeed
- You thrive in fast-paced, fluid environments – growth excites you
- You like to get your hands dirty and take ownership over your work
- You work hard but like to have fun and don’t take yourself too seriously
- You are empathetic, kind, and respect others
? Amazing teammates and working culture (we hope you love food as much as we do!)
? Work-from-home with periodic office work and travel (including our work-from-Bali program?)
? Best-in-class health insurance, including covering immediate family
? Mental health support
? Highly competitive compensation
☕ Specialty coffee
? Office snacks and healthy treats
? Healthy group and individual activities
? Training budget
⚽ Group outing
? Yearly team retreat
? Office gear
And much more!