Plitio online Pharmacy
About the job
We have successfully launched healthcare Facilities including Pharmacy (online) and Clinic, to put the most reliable and expertise, accessible and affordable healthcare for every person in Canada. Our mission is bold, ambitious, and we are highly confident that we are going to catch the goals. We dream big, expand fast and serve elegantly.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the best teams of Physicians, clinicians, Pharmacists, Nurses to focus on the best medical expertise of humans, to build comprehensive, immediate access and most reliable health service and make it available nationwide.
At PLITIO, we have vibrant members of creative thinkers and experts.
- Manage cross-functional teams to translate incoming stakeholder requests and requirements into web deliverables, working with the web engineering team and external agency to prioritize based on delivery dates and business needs
- Lead the implementation of best-practices and process improvements to maximize efficiencies in creating digital experiences
- Manage the creative development, user experience, functionality and content feedback on the website on an ongoing basis
- Web Performance: Develop a plan to track the success of all consumer-facing initiatives including website performance. Provides clear, timely, actionable and consolidated web best practices. Work with the agency analytics team to analyze web and user path analytics to inform decisions, boost performance, and create an optimization plan.
- Manage the SEO plan to improve organic search rankings and give guidance on SEO best practices & implementation.
- Work with the web development agency on the design, QA testing and bug fixing for new content launches.
- Assist with the design, testing, learning and optimization of the web experiences across SEM, SEO and global web pages.
- Provide strategic guidance and project management for international website launches
- Deliver regular performance and content calendar updates to cross-functional teams to ensure buy-in and support for future improvements and initiatives
- Operations: Manage content approvals for assets & messaging. Resolves any conflicts in stakeholder feedback. Constantly monitoring alignment to the overarching vision.
Background & Skills
- BA/BS degree with 7+ years of experience in website management and digital marketing, product marketing, or product management, preferably with technology brands
- Web management experience working on product launches on a large-scale, global web site with an understanding of UX patterns and user journey flows
- Proven ability to increase site traffic through organic (SEO) and referral channels for continuous growth and consumer impact
- Proven ability to project manage multiple work streams from creative concepting through launch execution, gaining stakeholder approvals through the process
- Experience creating impactful web content, with working knowledge of SEO and mobile best practices and complex information architecture
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Agency management experience with strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to collaboratively and autonomously work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with little oversight
- Analytical skills including strong experience with Google Analytics to track site visitor activity, deliver performance reports, and inform creative and content decisions and priorities
- Experience working with global marketing organizations, as well as cross functional teams on the clients and agency side
- Partner marketing, multilingual and design skills are a plus