About the job
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in digital marketing/sales/product management/advertising.
- 2 years of search marketing experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to create online marketing and advertising strategies for performance focused clients (e.g. scalable implementation plans).
- Attention to details, highly analytical and data driven, with experience in end-to-end project management, execution, and delivery.
- Knowledge of Google’s product suite (e.g., Search, Mobile, Google Display Network, and YouTube).
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build solid relationships internally/externally, identify suitable business opportunities, and build appropriate solutions to achieve a win-win for customers and Google.
- Exceptional problem-solving, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills, with impeccable business judgment.
About the job
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Grow Google Search share against other local key players in Taiwan.
- Manage the translation of the search business plan into quarterly actions like NAL creation, scalable initiatives, and upskill activities.
- Execute and co-define product adoption OKRs (key focus) with Sales teams and partners.
- Consult with clients to make a decision on search marketing, and develop initiatives (e.g., playbook, market enablements, workshops, and external publications) to drive search product adoption metrics.
- Identify gaps in products and build business cases and solutions based on advertiser needs. Synthesize multiple viewpoints, and communicate the Taiwan perspective for the product features and solutions necessary to drive long-term success of our Large Customer Sales (LCS) advertisers.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .