Establish Site Environmental objectives, and delegate assignments. Participate in developing, modifying and implementing company environmental policies and standards. Develop, implement and maintain processes, programs and operating procedures supporting and driving compliance to regulatory and GF World Wide EHS Standards requirements.
Management of Environmental operations.
- Participate in developing and overseeing section budget, goals and performance.
- Responsible for all projects assigned to the Section.
- Develop and implement site Environmental programs, practices and procedures.
- Participate in the development and implementation of company Environmental, Health & Safety policies and standards worldwide.
- Lead a group engineers to promote EHS awareness among GLOBALFOUNDRIES employees, contactors, visitors and other guests as appropriate.
- Lead GLOBALFOUNDRIES in compliance with laws and regulations associated with site environmental issues.
- Engage stakeholders in identification and resolution of employee issues.
- Ensure participation in problem identification and resolution as appropriate.
- Involve appropriate groups and individuals in identification and resolution as appropriate.
- Resolve vendor problems relating to performance, service, billing, etc.
- Resolve professional and technical service provider problems.
- Determine and drive section priorities and direction.
- Determine equipment and materials needed to accomplish section objectives.
- Select professional and technical service, equipment and supply providers.
- Advise on Emergency Response.
- Identify and plan training EHS Training programs for employees and contractor.
- A technology related Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7 years of related experience; or a Master’s degree is a technology field with a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Requires experience in developing, implementing and maintaining proactive, environmental, health, safety and/or industrial hygiene programs.
- Demonstrated administrative and management skills and knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and agency practices are also required.
- Professional certification in environment practices preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a global matrix-team or environment.
- Occasional domestic and/or international travel may be required.