- Senior Account Executive must be well versed and up to date on all the Agency’s system/procedures and must work closely with creative teams, accounts, FA, and planning divisions;
- Delivering a margin of 20 % on approved revenue delivery;
- Taking responsibility for estimate/ invoice control and queries in liaison with Finance and Production;
- Assisting Account Manager to formulate and implement effective advertising and marketing plans for clients;
- Ensuring superior quality service and experiential marketing ideas are delivered to clients, and then implemented effectively and on time;
- Assisting in the preparation of materials for clients meetings and regular reports;
- Ensuring accurate completion and authorization of initiating and supporting documentation;
- Staying fully abreast of all competitive advertising and press coverage of the brands, their competitors, and the marketplace;
- Be the main point of contact between the account team and other departments on issues relating to the efficient administration of the accounts;
- Ensuring account and creative team members are properly informed and updated on all brand activities;
- Ensuring that the agencies message is clear;
- Make sure that the clients’ issues/ opportunities are identified in a timely manner.
- MBA / Bachelors.
- Years of experience Required: From 3 in the advertising field in the same position.
- Proactive dynamic and professional.
- Be well organized, maintaining complete, comprehensive, and easily accessible data libraries.
- Attentive to detail, ensuring that all supporting documentation is acurately complete and authorized.
- Execellent in communication skill. Fluency in English.
- With a “passion” for advertising.