About the job
Senior Associate / Assistant Manager
Quality Service Management, Airport Operations Management
If you have experience in the areas of quality service management, service process design or learning and development, plus a heart for forging meaningful relationships and building community, join us as a member of Changi Airport Group’s Quality Service Management (QSM) team! The QSM team is the custodian of the One Changi community – comprising some 200 airport partners and 50,000 airport staff – working as one towards the collective mission of upholding excellent service standards which underpin Changi’s status as the best airport in the world. Within the team, there will be opportunities to undertake varied roles and work on projects dynamically across the areas of service process management, learning and development, awards and incentives and community engagement activities.
- Work with operations line units to review and identify service process needs based on data, observations and feedback. Develop targeted initiatives and training programmes to enhance service levels and address gaps in these specific areas.
- On a project basis, organise awards, appreciation and engagement events to recognise and celebrate exemplary work and contributions of airport staff, as well as to build a sense of community belonging
- Contribute to the planning and production of internal communications content for seasonal campaigns, including videos and articles for the purpose of staff engagement, awareness and education
- Support learning and development efforts by undertaking the planning and execution of seasonal and thematic learning programmes for airport staff, with guidance and supervision from managers.
Experience And Skills
- Good Degree in any discipline
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in any of these areas would be advantageous: quality service management, service design, learning and development or staff engagement
- Energetic and positive disposition, with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills