About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
- Create and maintain each Client file which may include filing folders, work instruction, payroll calendar, trusted source, etc.
- Monthly payroll and CPF calculations and final payment calculation using payroll system,
- Year-end Forms IR8A and Form IR21 for Foreign employees, where applicable
- Monitor payroll deadlines and ensure timely delivery
- Client invoicing
- Other related duties as assigned.
Job Specific Requirements
- Graduate from Poly/University in Business, HR, Accounting or related disciplines / Experienced career switchers or emerging professional
- Working experience with Singapore Payroll will be an added advantage
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
Want to know more about a career at TMF group? Watch this video: