We are seeking an Senior Automation Tester to join Avanade. Working within our Software Engineering Talent Community, you will perform a wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that the software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements. You will collaborate with the development team to establish testing strategy, acceptance criteria, and to develop/ execute automated and manual testing.
You must be an Australian citizen to be eligible for the role. Baseline security clearance is advantageous.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Deliver and lead test execution activities
- Coach others on correct QA processes at a basic level
- Manage key stakeholder relationships on client site
- Define the Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Participate in artefact review / inspection meetings, identifying issues and providing feedback- Identify QA Process Issues and escalate appropriately
- Author basic Test Matrices from Business/Technical Requirements
- Take ownership of basic QA Planning Tasks
- Translate the ‘Big Picture’ of an application and business needs into personal work- Lead a small team with some oversight
- Create, edit, and update automated test scripts
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Selenium Test automation, continuous integration, and automated deployment
- Experience in automation testing with Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) or other COTS solutions preferred
- Experience in defining Test Strategy, Test Plan, leading a test team and managing stakeholders.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 is highly desirable
- Experience with mobile application testing
- Passion for agile software delivery processes
- Understanding of QA activities in relation to systems development lifecycle
- Software development & design experience preferable
- Experience in full stack .NET development and .Net core is advantageous