About the job
What You Will Do In This Role
This role is responsible for executing Brown-Forman’s Compensation and Performance Management processes and will have accountability for process accuracy. These processes include Annual Merit, Holiday Bonus, Short Term/Sales Incentive, Long Term Incentive, MarketPay (optimization) and Job Evaluations. The incumbent of the role will liaise with the HRIT team and regional Total Rewards Business Partners (TRBP) as key stakeholders on a regular basis, ensuring the vision for the HR organization is supported by its information technology platforms and the above processes efficiently support core HR responsibilities.
Meaningful Work From Day One
- Assist/Lead in the administration of the Compensation global year-end processes, including salary increase and short/long-term incentive planning.
- Execute and audit global Workday business processes and workflows for Compensation and Performance Management ; Support Employees and People Leaders in their Workday process responsibilities.
- Support/Lead global Workday Compensation and Performance business process design and reporting evolution, driving for efficiency and effectiveness ; Coordinate with HRIT to implement changes in Workday and execute necessary testing.
- Learn new Workday functionalities and become subject matter expert.
- Prepare statistical analysis, metrics, modeling and/or dashboards to support business communications and reviews.
- Lead the annual compensation and HR data submission processes and partner with external compensation vendors to ensure maximum service delivery and quality ; Support new vendor integrations when applicable.
- Learn MarketPay compensation and reporting functionalities/capabilities and become subject matter expert ; Monitor the MarketPay annual processes and optimize tool utilization.
- Coordinate ongoing projects and change management communications and resources.
- Run/schedule delivered reports aligned with business needs.
- Partner with TRBPs and HRBPs in projects and processes with operational compensation and performance management components, delivering guidance and technical support.
- Work on various special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
What You Bring To The Table
Education: College/University (Bachelor’s or Equivalent) Experience: 5 + years’ experience in Compensation
Proactive, problem solver, process thinker, customer focused;
Details oriented, comfortable with Excel features (pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas, etc), analytical mindset; Able to work collaboratively with a team and independently;
Fluent in English.
What You Can Add To The Team
Knowledge of Workday HCM (Human Capital Management) Knowledge of MarketPay tool
What We Offer
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. At Brown-Forman Netherlands, we can offer a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to flexible-working options, product samples, private pension plan and vacation days above the statutory, along with global career opportunities
Business Area: Europe Division