SATS – Feeding and Connecting Asia
We are a leading provider of Food Solutions and Gateway Services. Our vision is to feed and connect Asia, and it is our passion to delight our customers. With 70 years of experience, and a regional presence in 14 countries, SATS caters to the needs of the aviation sector and a host of other public and private institutions in areas like defence, hospitality, healthcare and logistics.
SATS is entering a new phase of growth by expanding our business across the region and connecting our services internationally, so as to create new value for our customers, partners and shareholders. Technology-driven and people-led, we transform ourselves continually by injecting new technology and investing in people so as to build a more sustainable business.
SATS’ Gateway Services encompasses services in ground handling which include ramp and baggage handling, aircraft cleaning, flight operations and load control, airfreight and passenger services. Our offerings also include aviation security, cruise handling and cruise terminal management.
SATS’ Food Solutions comprises in-flight catering, commercial and institutional catering, research and development, food manufacturing and food distribution. Our offerings also include linen and laundry services, and we are the master caterer for the Singapore Sports Hub.
Visit our corporate website http://www.sats.com.sg/ for more information and the latest news.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Senior Marketing Executive supports the development and execution of the offline, online and social marketing plans. In addition, he/she assists in evaluating the effectiveness of marketing communication plans and any adjustments that are needed to these plans. He/She supports the basic intent of increasing brand awareness, generating leads, converting sales as well as fostering customer loyalty. Working in a fluid and collaborative environment, he/she needs to be adaptable, possesses initiative, good interpersonal and communication skills. He/She is creative, resourceful and able to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Drive activations such as roadshows in retailers’ space, in-store sales promotions and/or events.
- Support in developing communication materials for Country Foods owned brands and brands we represent in Singapore.
- Generate In-Store promotion concepts and ideas for marketing campaigns and communications materials such as Point of Sale Materials, for Country Foods owned brands and brands we represent in Singapore.
- Be the liaison between retailers, brand owners, service agencies and Country Foods stakeholders.
- Monitor expense and adhere to budget allocation for respective projects.
- Keep an eye on emerging technological or lifestyle changes for adoption of marketing activities in the retail space.
Branding & Communications
- Support in Country Foods branding & communication plan execution.
- Implement communication plan such as ATL, BTL, Digital initiatives.
- Support the implementation of public relations activities.
- Plan content for social media platforms.
- Manage service provider in terms of content developments for web, blogs, vlog, e-newsletter and/or digital platforms’ requirements.
- Review and handle comments on social media platforms.
- Collate monthly social media and PR reports.
- Monitor online & offline marketing activities effectiveness.
- Administer purchase acquisition and payment process.
- Provide administrative & event management support for events/workshops related projects, which includes event preparations and on-site event support.
Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in either Marketing, Business or Economics
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience in FMCG Retail and/or F&B Retail/Consumer Marketing, Event Management
- proficient in MS Office, Adobe Software, Numerical skill, Social Media Savvy
- Strong presentation, analytical skills and enthusiasm
- Able to multi-task and perform under tight deadlines
- Possess effective communication skills with a drive to succeed
- Meticulous with strong attention to details, bold, team player and adaptable