About the job
We help brands understand, identify, engage and acquire consumers.
The InMobi Story
We like big challenges. Building a new company in 2007 was no ordinary task. As the recession hit, the iPhone was born and launched a revolution. Mobile advertising wasn’t yet a thing, other than SMS, and venture capital funding was hard to come by for four guys in India.
Yet with passion, foresight, and conviction – InMobi charted its own course, helping to transform the way consumers engage with their phones and create today’s booming app economy wherein consumers now spend 4.2 hours per day.
After fourteen years of innovation, our end-to-end advertising software platform, connected content and commerce experiences have formed a powerful engine for growth that activates audiences, drives real connections, and diversifies revenue for companies around the world.
Our global organization of InMobians are excited to continue discovering and developing impactful technologies that will continue to transform people, businesses, and society.
Title: Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering – Demand
Location: London, United States
As Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering, you would oversee integrations with agencies, DSPs, advertiser, data partners and others. You would be responsible for guaranteeing the technical aspects of the assigned partner integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary requirements and technical guidance. You will serve as liaisons between our Customers, Partners, Product and Engineering teams. You will also be the technical point of contact for external parties that interface with InMobi exchange as well as demand partner managers internally.
As the Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering you should be a solution-oriented advisor and must be able to understand and communicate advanced engineering concepts to non-technical stakeholders . In addition to serving as a technical advisor you will also help identify new opportunities where our products can better help our partners’ businesses.
The Experience You’ll Need
Experience : Min. 8 to 10 years
Education : Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering
- You are customer focused, with ability to offer input on high level solutions to customer problems that helps drive product roadmap.
- Solid technical aptitude and could understand partner offering, technical designs, challenges, and can leverage the strength of various platforms.
- Have a proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Have relevant prior experience in solution engineering, sales engineering or technical account management; mobile and/or internet advertising is preferred a lot specially in adtech
- You have experience leading engineers at all levels, and you are skilled at coaching and guiding your directs through their career development.
- Relevant skills on different databases like Postgres, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with app development (Android, iOS), Java, .NET, Perl/Python is a plus
- Experience with MapReduce, Hive, Spark is a plus
The Impact You’ll Make
- Heading demand partners of InMobi Exchange – You would be responsible in making decisions on the demand integration aspects. You will take to market InMobi’s dsp, agency and data products and work with all the internal and external stake holders in prioritizing and communicating the customer asks and issues while working with DSPs, DMPs, Agencies etc.
- Partner Relationships – You would establish or maintain a strong technical partnership and help define best practices with all the strategic customers and platform partners.
- Ability to influence people — Clients often come in with an idea of what they want to do, and you will be responsible for advising them on the best possible solution, even if it’s not what the client initially thought they wanted. This person will become a technical expert and must be able to act accordingly to consult with the client on their best solution.
- Fast learner — you must be able to quickly grasp & learn new technical subjects and be able to explain them to others.
- Project management abilities — you will be managing the solution engineering’s rollouts and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward.
- People Manager – Will be managing a team of 2-3 members across different geographical locations.