About The Role
We are looking for someone with first-hand experience in defining and scaling complex strategic and operational initiatives to bolster our growth and product development in the Vietnam market. This person should have impeccable communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for bringing order to chaos through methodical cross-functional alignment and rigorous execution. In this role, you will partner with leadership across the company to refine the needs of our Vietnamese customer base and bridge to our product teams.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the in-country expert on strategies and tactics to improve the Vietnam user experience, both for internal and external stakeholders
- Articulate clear, compelling strategic narratives to achieve growth in Vietnam and build cross-functional partnerships to translate those narratives to execution
- Advocate for our Vietnamese customer base in product planning and prioritization
- Build sustainable bridges across product groups and the Vietnam team through aligning goals, setting clear expectations, and maintaining clear channels of communication
- Identify organizational inefficiencies and define key success metrics and execution plans to continually raise the bar on product delivery
- Drive opportunities to continually improve cross-functional partnerships and operational cadences
- Foster systematically effective communications throughout the product organization and help drive the product leadership accountability
- Deliver lasting policies, programs and best practices that significantly increase the effectiveness of the product development organization
What You Will Need
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally to shape vision, and turning that vision into action
- Experience leading organization-wide initiatives in a cross-functional setting to identify issues and drive solutions, employing both quantitative and qualitative measures
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly convey complex issues both in written and verbal communication
- Ability to navigate competing priorities in order to find common objectives and forge connections across product groups, functions, and geographies, with expert negotiation skills and comfort in influencing without direct authority
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and constantly evolving priorities through resiliency and independently-directed work
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Passion for developing organizational capabilities at scale
- Experience in organizational change across a distributed team
- 6+ years working in product development at a hyper-growth company
About The Team
Product Operations is the central team empowering cross-functional product groups to meet customer and business needs as effectively as possible. Our mission is twofold: to ensure consistent, high-quality product delivery to our customers by continuously raising the bar on product craft and to facilitate more effective ways of working within and across product teams and stakeholders. We do this through cultivating our people, culture, practices, and tools.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia’s GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly – available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.