The Walt Disney Company
Welcome to Disney TV Animation − where imagination meets innovation! We’re home to producing some of the biggest animated hits on television today for Disney Channel and Disney Junior, including Big City Greens, Molly Mcgee, and Fancy Nancy; and the premiere animation studio for the Disney + streaming service. Whatever the show, our job is always about creating exciting entertainment!
Disney Branded Television / Freeform Production Finance Department is responsible for the financial management of all of our television series, MOW’s, pilots and specials. We interact with many other Disney Television departments on a daily basis.
- Manage the set up and processing of single assignments, bonuses, rights options, and milestone payments for several animation series and development projects.
- Track payments through all stages of development and current programming.
- Communicate payment status with various internal stakeholders.
- Attend staff meetings and other pertinent meetings relating to the job requirements
- A passion for Animation and be confident working in a dynamic team environment that offers inclusivity and exposure to executives in Disney TV Animation.
- Understanding of talent contracts and ability to communicate contract details to others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and be an independent thinker
- Possess a friendly team driven positive attitude
- Have high quality organization, decision making, prioritizing, and accuracy skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in television or feature film production accounting is required.
- Familiarity with union agreements is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SAP