Imagine working for an exciting, entrepreneurial, forward-thinking digital agency located in North York. In the last 3 years, we’ve more than doubled our revenue and managed to acquire an impressive client roster along the way.
We’re currently looking for a highly motivated Senior SEO manager with a strong SEO background to manage our 15-person SEO team. You’ll get to collaborate and work with an expert team of highly experienced in-house specialists who will help to optimize campaigns and create long-term success for our clients.
As a Senior SEO manager Lead you will have the opportunity to lead, guide and develop a team of SEO Account Managers. In this role, you will ensure that our client’s expectations for their business and their relationship with SEO Account Managers are achieved.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented SEO manager with strong experience leading strategy and executing SEO campaigns. Our Sr SEO Manager is passionate about leading, training and growing the different teams within the SEO Department.
What you will be responsible for
- Oversee the performance, strategy, growth, and alignment of the SEO teams on each individual account.
- Lead, guide and develop our SEO teams, foster team growth and cultivate a shared vision across all departments.
- Develop and drive strategies to maximize our organization’s SEO performance.
- Monitor trends in search engine prioritization and collaborate across departments to take advantage of opportunities with current and future online strategies.
- Managing SEO projects to ensure that we achieve profitability targets across accounts.
- Educating our team of SEO account managers on new processes and strategies.
- Working alongside the CEO, pitching new business opportunities.
- Continuously innovating on SEO strategies, processes and systems in place.
What skills you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization
- 3+ years experience in team management (specifically SEO teams)
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Experience in SEO tools such as SEMrush and Ahrefs.
- Basic level HTML or WordPress experience.
What we offer
- A Chill Start-Up Vibe: While no longer a start-up, we’re still a small to a medium-sized team that’s building this together and moving fast.
- Fully remote position: Although we’re located in North York and across the GTA, we are a fully remote team, so no wasting time on commuting!
- Great work-life balance: No working long hours or weekends, a work culture that respects our team’s free time and life outside of work.
- Rest and unwind: You’ll enjoy PTO with annual increases, all Canadian holidays, your birthday off, and time off/sick days flexibility whenever needed.
- We’re a small team, but growing fast: If you’re looking to join a small, close-knit team with great company culture, this position is for you.