We are looking to hire a senior tools and reliability engineer. In this newly created role resulting from growth in APAC, you will lead initiatives developing solutions that address the needs of internal and external partner engineers. You will be responsible for ensuring the reliability of the tools and services. The tools and systems you build and maintain span a wide range including testing device and payments integration, catalog APIs and more.
As we grow further, we intend to expand the scope and size of the reliability team.
For the candidate with the right skills and disposition, this position offers the opportunity to transform into a specialized software engineer role in the future.
This position will be based out of Netflix’s Taiwan office in Hsinchu city.
You Will Succeed In The Role Because
- You have experience in building tools for testing API-based integrations, especially with external business entities and a focus on security.
- You are comfortable with using data to provide insights using tools like Kibana or Tableau.
- You have a B.S. Computer Science or equivalent and 7+ years relevant industry experience.
- You exercise empathy in understanding the needs of your stakeholders with a keen attention to detail.
You Will Love This Job Because
- You will be an advocate for partner success.
- You appreciate the complexity of engaging with global partners in local markets.
- You will be surrounded by world-class engineers sharing passion and energy.
- You enjoy seeing the end-to-end impact of your work.