TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest online publishers in the world, creating and publishing hundreds of entertaining and educational videos, articles and animations daily to over 1 billion subscribers worldwide. We publish content on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and we also have our own websites and mobile applications.
We are currently looking for system analysts for several of our projects:
- A highly loaded content production management system that allows us to produce a huge amount of content and automate all interactions between creative specialists;
- A corporate analytics system that helps us select and work only with trending topics for our projects;
- Business integration projects to combine external and internal systems and improve the efficiency of everyone in the company.
Who we are looking for: Senior System Analyst.
Locations: Kazan /Cyprus /Riga/remote work.
What to do:
- Interact with different departments of the company (with departments that create and promote content, finance, HR, business owners, etc.) and identify their pain points;
- Clarify customer business goals and business processes to explain in detail to developers and provide them with decomposed tasks with clear requirements;
- Participate in system design: develop descriptions of business processes, interaction diagrams, data flows, etc. (BPMN, UML, DFD);
- Participate in assessing the value and prioritization of changes;
- Prepare requirements in the form of documents (terms of reference, etc.).
Depending on which project you are more interested in developing, the focus will be on:
- Identification and formalization of requirements from internal users of the content production management system;
- Designing and maintaining two-way integrations with social networks, constantly studying the changing requirements of the social network API;
- Integrations of various Operations Management Systems.
What we expect:
- Experience as a systems analyst (preferably Senior level) in IT companies on complex high-load projects from 3–5 years;
- Understanding the general principles of product development, the work of developers and the ability to speak the same language with them;
- Desire and ability to quickly delve into new subject areas as new tasks appear;
- Clarity and systematic thinking, speech. Ability to understand the problem, clearly describe it and ways to solve it;
- Ability to write formal documents (TR);
- Fluent in Russian (both written and verbal);
- English: Intermediate level or higher with good writing skills.
What we offer:
- Location: office Kazan / Cyprus (Limassol) / Riga or remotely (at your discretion);
- Full relocation package;
- High salary in euros + bonuses based on the results of your work and the work of the unit;
- Continuous development of personal competencies and work on non-trivial tasks;
- The opportunity to work with, perhaps, the most unusual and cool media team. What we’re doing now is unique in the global publishing industry
Our team will carefully review your resume and contact you if we are ready to offer you a test task or invite you for an interview.
TheSoul Publishing is an employer that provides equal opportunities for all candidates and a friendly atmosphere for employees to adapt to easily. We welcome diversity – in our team there is no place for discrimination based on nationality, religion, gender and gender identity, as well as on the basis of residence, age, physical abilities, sexual orientation, marital status and other characteristics protected by law. We care about the privacy of candidates: all received data remains strictly confidential.