We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who has demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX designs for Web & Mobile Applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Build storyboards to conceptualize designs that accurately convey product UI to senior management.
2. Use recent studies and findings to establish the best design elements and include the same in UX design experiences.
3. Mock up sample website and product design to assess user experience and ease of use.
4. Do research and gather feedback on users’ ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company website and product.
5. Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed.
6. Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high-traffic web pages and determine why certain web pages perform better.
7. Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various interfaces.
8. Combine user interface design concepts with user experience design and propose the best product and website design.
9. Work closely with product, engineering and marketing managers and come up with a design within expected timeframes.
10. Validate the website and product against the expected design and feedback developers on UI improvements.
1. 7+ years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX designs for Web & Mobile Applications.
1. Proficient with visual design programs such as Figma, Axure, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Photoshop and Invision.
2. Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for clients.
3. Experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages.
4. Continued learning and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
5. Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients.
6. Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
7. Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome.
8. Experience creating storyboards and website mapping.