About the job
Hola amigos! Cloud Cartel is seeking a SEO & PPC Specialist to join our growing, fast paced ‘Cartel’ and assist in content creation and management for our diverse range of clients. The role will involve working closely with our web, design & marketing team on a diverse range of projects & platforms.
As an SEO & SEM Specialist for Cloud Cartel, you’ll be primarily responsible for managing PPC & SEO campaigns for a variety of clients across a variety of different industries. This role reports directly to the Marketing Manager and will involve close collaboration with the wider creative and development team.
- Implementing PPC advertising campaigns and SEO best practices.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimisation
- Meeting with the design, content, and marketing teams to ideate and define campaign requirements
- Conduct market research on keywords, consumer trends, and competing brands
- Designing and developing online marketing campaigns to maximise search engine returns and website traffic
- Managing and adjusting PPC budgets to ensure maximum ROI for paid adverts
- Coordinating with the designers and copywriters to ensure that all content is aligned with SEO best practices
- Generating performance reports and analytics for presentation and review
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in search trends, PPC strategies, and SEO best practices
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications or degree in Business, Marketing or other related discipline is desirable and would be favoured
- Ideally, you’ll have at least 1-2 years agency or similar role experience
- Background in and previous experience in SEO & PPC campaigns is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability and maturity to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders & partners
- Team player with a solution-oriented approach and a natural passion for creativity
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- WordPress CMS experience is preferable
Whilst we appreciate each and every application, due to the high level of interest, only successful applicants will be contacted. Thanks for your understanding!