About the job
Every year, we welcome Master of Business Administration (MBA) graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more and when you begin your career with us, we empower you through the Microsoft Aspire Experience. Those hired into the roles listed below are invited to participate in this two-year learning and development experience where you’ll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future? Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Applications To These Opportunities Are Considered For All Available Customer Success Account Management Roles, Including But Not Limited To, Those Described Below
Customer Success Account Management
Trusted business advisor to Microsoft’s customers paying for our support services. By maintaining a long-term relationship with customers, you will gain a thorough understanding of the organization’s IT goals, pain points, and the IT team’s impact on overall business. You will use this information to create a service delivery plan to make sure customers are finding success with Microsoft products.
- Manages customer executive relationships through business reviews, strategic escalations, and administration of customer contracts.
- Builds and executes shared plans with customers enabling customers to use their benefits effectively.
- Develops and executes technical skilling plan to build technical expertise aligned with customer and business priorities.
- Provides direction and orchestration related to overseeing and managing the delivery of projects and programs to achieve defined success criteria for prioritized customer solutions and workloads.
- Currently pursuing or have completed a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
- Passion for technology and customer obsessed.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Product Certification, MCSE or other technical certifications is a plus.