- Collaborate with Product Support team to support end users.
- Communicate with customers to understand their pain points
- Research the market to find out improvement opportunities
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Define the business problem and solution approach autonomously with limited guidance.
- Analyze and validate data to ensure high data quality and reliable insights.
- Partner with data engineering teams to improve data assets, quality, metrics, and insight
- Proactively identify opportunity areas for deep dive investigations and future long-term program development.
- Write concise documents communicating results to stakeholders and visualize data to drive decision making
- Discuss with regional team for the product development process
- 1-2 years experience as a Business analyst or Business Intelligence engineer is a plus point
- Proven experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Superior verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations
- Logical thinking ability with a deep focus on details