About the job
In this role you will be responsible for and manage all site activities on high end fit out projects. This should be done with a can do attitude. You will work autonomously using your fit out/construction knowledge to problem solve and make decisions on a daily basis. You will be the main on site contact for the Contracts Manager, clients, sub-contractors and other trades. You will also co-ordinate all aspects of the works so that the fit out project is completed safely in line with the clients’ requirements, within budget, on time and finished to an exceptionally high standard. This role is based in London. Travel required.
Who we are looking for:
The Following qualities/experience are essential:
- To have a good understanding of H&S and to be able to apply all H&S requirements.
- Previous experience as a site manager in the tit-out sector.
- To have a commercial approach to site management, to be able to identify cost savings and understands budget issues.
- Setting out and co-ordination
- CSCS card (Management level)
- Basic IT Skills to enable flow of information between those involved in the project, particularly Microsoft Outlook
- People management skills, to be able to instruct staff, deal with difficult staffing situations and maintain a productive, happy but disciplined working environment
- Ability to read and interpret drawings using AutoCAD
- The willingness to travel to meetings/events and work unsocial hours at weekends and evenings
- Driven by results with a strong desire to succeed
The following qualities/experience are desirable:
- Qualified first aider
- Construction Management HND/Degree or equivalent
- Relevant H&S qualification
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Contributory pension
- Westfield Health Plan
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Death in Service Insurance
- Flexible benefits platform
- Live Better, Feel Better Program